Tuesday, July 31, 2007

getting married

...seems to be the hot topic lately. It’s actually nutz: 3 weddings in 3 weeks and one in December and they are all peers! I've been to my fair share of weddings, but this is the first string where I'm a peer and not at "the family" or "kids" table.

Personally, I am too young to get married - let's just start there.

That being said, I think they are so beautiful and it's easy to get wrapped up in happiness. The one I went to this last weekend was absolutely amazing. Everything about it was perfect. It was elegant and both sets of parents went all out - which is always a plus - but that wasn't what made it so beautiful. To me, it was the true happiness and pure love in their eyes. I think I can honestly say that I've never seen two people so much in love. By the end of the night and a very open bar, I think it's safe to say we were all feeling the love.

To say the least, it was a nice break from the relentless stress that is my life right now.

No comments: